Monday 7 February 2011

:P

Is it too late? Am I too tired and putting stupid things on my blog, is this the facebookification or twitterification of my blog, where every passing experience will have to be published for the three people* who read this blog sometimes?

Anyway, hysteria apart, you know I enjoyed Julie and Julia the movie on the flight, and I would most definitely recommend it too. Now the movie is based on two books - one by Julie Powells, and the other by Julia Childs and Alex Prud'homme (Alex Prud'homme is an american journalist). However, there is another person in the picture, Laura Shapiro, who wrote a/the Julia Child biography.

This is Julie Powells on the Laura's biography (in passing), and this is Laura Shapiro on Julie Powells. Good stuff... but first go and watch the movie! :)

*two of whom have commented occasionally, and the third (and here I am lost for words because I am really touched) got me a book from my wish list, when I didn't even know they were aware of the existence of the blog!!

No comments: