Wednesday 19 June 2024

Overwhelmed

Why am I feeling overwhelmed?
  • not having as much energy as before - like very significantly less, so much more fatigue
  • not being able to see as clearly - booked to get my eyes tested tomorrow
  • trying to declutter the house so I can get it evaluated
  • work is weird - can't seem to make progress.. constant feeling of missing the train.. giving up
  • worried about pregnancy - that the baby is found healthy at the 20 week scan in August.  
  • worried about money - not as much money as that I budgeting properly. Especially, not doing my taxes and buying too much insurance.. and not enough.. 
  • worried about being able to buy a house on a block of land..
what is the one thing I can do to ease my overwhelm?
  • list them up.. 
  • book times with experts - Dennis/Molly/Gemma
    • Gemma - need to collect documents and articulate questions. Superannuation, Insurance.
  • be kind to myself and others
    • when I go down rabbit holes I shouldn't because what I should be doing is too hard.

And when I finished writing this, the one thing that I don't know why I didn't list in my worries - Mummy having a knee replacement surgery - mummy reacted to the anaesthesia, and that was scary, and we got lucky and feeling really blessed that Ma is alright. So, that goes on to show you!


No comments: