Monday 5 March 2007

The Mystery Revealed - For You

I just got an email from the lovely person who drew the picture on my profile, A BIG THANK YOU to Piolinfax. Read below (excerpt)-

Hi, Neha! I am Piolinfax.

Please keep the picture as your visual ID as long as you like. :) Thanks for asking.

I use that picture here: http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedysta:Piolinfax

I keep the picture small there so that people who click on it can see it more clearly because the text below is not Spanish but Polish. "Dla ciebie" means "for you"... I like giving simple things and flowers are great. Well, it says "for you", so I guess it also is yours now ;)

Anyway, if you like I can send you a copy of it with the text below cropped out. Just let me know. :) I tried to post this message in your blog but I could not because I needed to do it from my blogger account and I do not have one... yet...

Hugs, kisses and flowers :)
Piolinfax

No comments: