Thursday 5 May 2011

Arco Lamp

Firstly, considering how many people came to my blog looking for a chesterfield, here is another picture of a Chesterfield (beautiful colour!), AND with Tina Fey sitting on it!!



Secondly, in my thirties and even after, i am sure I'll be able to find room for an Arco Lamp. It is the lamp in the picture below:



This picture is from Apartment Therapy's House Tour of Eero Aarnio. (<- You want to click on that link!)

Arco Lamp, there is in fact a website dedicated to it! Once upon a time, I did not know that pieces of furniture and lightings had names. The above picture changed it all, first I realised that the owner of the house designed "bubble chairs" and then I spent forever trying to find someone somewhere with that lamp, without knowing that it had a name! (and a rather big price tag!)

No comments: