Tuesday 16 November 2010

The picture in my head

There would be an aquarium and a dog, some more plants with a bright mirror next to them, and a skylight in the bathroom, and a fencing around the car-port, a whole lot of random chairs, the centre table will have a bit of yellow and blue and white, the lounge will be plain in one color, the cushions will neither be plain, nor in one color. There were be curtains that touch the floor, and they will be simple white or beige with a bit of red or blue or yellow somewhere...
One day, there will be a yellow and white and black and steel kitchen, with modern appliances.
The bathroom will have a free standing bath and a re-constituted stone bench top. The hot water system will be larger.

Oh and while I am at it: the brick walls are now painted white! Just the way I always knew they should be :)

It won't break my heart if it never looks like this - you know - things might be better in ways I can never imagine... but well, it (the picture in my head) just needed to said.

2 comments:

VB said...

This was rather interesting.

You know, for the longest time possible I am sure I had a picture in my mind. It was there, available for a peek at a thought's notice.

I am finding it difficult to conjure it now. Its not there.

Its like I forgot to say what I was about to say and no amount of effort can make me remember what I was about to say.

neha said...

It is like it a to-do list buried under all the new papers and reports and lists that followed it. Once you work thru the stuff on the top, you might just see a little corner of the old list, and before you know it - it will all come back!! :)

Then, of course, you might realise that it is no longer relevant - but that is ok, isnt it?