Friday 27 May 2011

sleepless on a week night

One evening i was walking down the road when i suddenly saw a wolf of a problem. I turned into a rabbit and burrowed a hole and hid in the dark, i shut my ears and closed my eyes and waited for the wolf to go away. When i opened my eyes I saw i was actually a tomato being hurled towards a rock wall, so i quickly turned into a river and became so big and massive that the wall got blasted out of my way like a little toy lego block, then i thought i found a cozy canyon to flow thru, but as i went on, the walls of the canyon kept going higher and higher and no sun could reach me, and i was like a little silver black snake at the bottom, when suddenly the rocks stopped and i jumped of the cliff with a roaring laugh and shone and sparkled in the sun as i did so.

Then one day i was walking down the road, and there came a dark fog...

No comments: