Tuesday 27 August 2013

day dreams

I am in this very comfortable space in life, right now, as long as I can be forgetful of my own irritating habits and the need to use-the-peace, at least. I have a dream of a boy-friend - my dream, precisely - and we are moving at a very easy pace - which is more imposed upon us* than planned, he very very sweetly told me.

It was sunny outside and then I came across a blog that felt like comfortable summer holidays in words, all said, the thing is I am full of this energy that means I must write or paint or potter around a garden or at the least climb a wall!! Or maybe, I need to apply all the philosophy I hear and find a way to direct my energies to all the things i must do (stop procastinating!). One of the things I struggle with, for instance, is washing and drying clothes - the process involves 2 flights of stairs, about 6 doors, 2 that need keys and one that is very stiff, one way and then putting them on the line and the whole thing all over again - all of this on limited day light, is frankly, impossible. Another thing that I must do is frame art - and where do I even start - to drop them at the shop and pick them up later would mean that each one of them costs over $50 - so currently my laundry basket is full of art - ha! I must start riding my bicycle to work and save $11 a day - but did I tell you how many keys and doors does riding a bike involve? Anyway, hence I dream of a house with a yard and hence I wonder if it is possible to do that in Sydney? Maybe sunny Brisbane? But as my wise old brother says, everything comes in packages. So, anyhow, I wonder what kind of a wedding we will have - which is a nice place to be - because my gut reaction, not very long ago, was, "oh no, no wedding!" and now I think it would be stupid to not share our joy, considering how much our friends matter to us! The fact that I was given room to change my mind at the pace I needed, makes me very grateful for the luck I am enjoying! I would like an intimate ceremony where everyone is comfortable and everything is beautiful and meaningful, without cliches. We have time to get there, there is no rush, so I will keep you posted how it all goes.


*different cities, jobs and whatever else.

No comments: