Sunday 30 July 2023

Changes


It's been a month that feels more like a year! 

  • started a new job on the 3rd
  • took holiday from 12th to 18th during which
    • Mum Papa left for Delhi on the 14th
    • I started researching buying a new house from the 15th
    • meeting with accountant, with Guy Allan who is now in real estate, with Anu about the mortgage. 
  • started Pilates class on Tuesdays
  • got a regular person in to help with the cleaning (and I am beyond grateful, even tho, I feel like I should be doing this myself and even tho don't know why I can't seem to be able to do this myself!! So much to talk about here.) 
  • work is more busy and more productive than it ever has been outside of being in Grace's team. Also there is a nervousness of reaching out to a slightly challenging goal that I have not done before but that I really think I'd be good at. So much to talk about here. I really hope I don't forget it before I get a chance. 
  • got a new referral for the fertility doctor, Dr. Mark Livingstone, who was Seema's doctor for Kaeshav. 
    • blood test 
    • covid vaccine
  • re-got my piercing, looking lovely. 
So much more to do:

  • Indicator report at work - that's today's task.
  • Empty out the storage!!
  • St. George effing credit card fee!!
  • Change credit card from Westpac to ING. 
  • Catch-up with Anu for preapproval for mortgage. 
Feeling so overwhelmed. I am not really writing this properly. 

No comments: