Tuesday 5 November 2013

These are a FEW of my favourite things


People - I am one of those crazy ones, who light up like a happy baby when I meet people - I really really like people; I like them better when they like me too, and SHOW it!
 

Sunshine and water - what is to be said about this one? The sun is shining there is fresh water to balance things out and everything is right with the world (or eventually will be) - i was probably a plant in one of my previous lives ;)
 

Philosophy - what is going on^? how to see things as they are? what guarantees does life offer - there has to be something to live for, right? what am i doing here? and why? if i haven't had my dose of wisdom for the day (from people who are not hypocrites), my looks will turn the milk bad*!
 
^like Alice felt in wonderland, when she eventually started wondering - who in the world am i?
*makes sense only if you know what happens when you squeeze a bit of lemon in milk.  

No comments: