Saturday 23 April 2011

savouring the taste

it is a long long weekend, and i am blissfully* at home doing nothing - no cleaning, not much cooking and just watched a movie late into the night - about a boy. nice one that, all about meaningful-ness and security. Tho I doubt I would appreciate a man doing nothing if he didnt look like Hugh Grant.

Before that it was How I met your mother, and that episode was also about being an adult and facing up to situations. Is there something the matter with me that I am tuning into all these messages from the pop shows? Maybe I am just missing M heaps**.

*with the exception that one fish in my fish tank, is a fighter fish aka betta, and is simply murderous, it has already killed a fish; and has eaten half the fin off another! I could not sleep last night because I have lived in the mortal fear of something, and i trust the fish is not enjoying it either. To help I put a statue of buddha in the fish tank, which as far as i can see helped only get an idea into my head to partition the fish tank with a fish net and isolate the murderous fish but being good friday (oh the irony!) i couldnt go and get any supplies to make the partition. i will on saturday and that will be that!

**message for M: come back soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey one awesome blog... I accidentally started reading your blogs... Seriously good fun!

neha said...

Thank you :)