Saturday 3 March 2007

Some conversations...

that make you wonder about the point of having them.

(Actual conversations that took place in a tone you would use while asking to a librarian for help.)

Last hour at uni, after 3 years of car pooling together

She said: You know sometimes you used to say things and I used to give those really random replies that never really made sense.

*My eyes lit up and I said*: You knew you were being random?

She said: You were speaking too softly I did not understand what you were talking about.


****

He said: blah blah blah (something about buying a mobile)

I said: Are you.... singing in African?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

A couple of examples of lovely, touching incommunication... or communicative love without contact. Still.. two-gether.

neha said...

:) were quite hilarious too.

Unknown said...

Of course. :))