Friday 7 March 2014

Colours

I've gone ahead and got myself another boring red frame for my glasses... I liked the black one better, but I know that the black one was the trendy one and wouldn't quite go with my bad hair days and days without the beauty sleep! And since those days happen to be most days, I went with the red frames... also, turtle-shell sunglasses with brown glasses instead of gray... these are covered by insurance, so I didn't have to pay an extra, but I only get one pair of each a year!

I am also missing green among my tops; I have these beautiful khaki trousers and I have made up for all the jeans that I didn't buy for the past few years. I would love to have an earthy green shirt... but I haven't seen anything I like - green is tricky, it turns into blues and yellows before you can even blink!

But this whole talk about colours was inspired by design-seeds which is where you want to go if you are thinking colours! A few pictures from their website below. :)



 

No comments: