Tuesday 11 December 2012

Let's talk about...


  • what we really really hate, and I mean HATE;
  • what we really really believe we want: a meaningful conversation* with Daniel Craig, Ben Affleck, Emma Stone^ and most heartbreakingly, Leonardo Da Vinci^^ or, while we are at it, playing the violin like Einstein or Sherlock Holmes; climbing mountains in India and riding the waves in Australia and walking the trails in Scotland (if Skyfall is anything to go by)
  • books; books are always good and I have just finished reading Ken Robinson's Element
  • movies; Skyfall, Milk, Argo, The Perks of being Wall Flower and Looper, of course 
  • TED talks; I have only recently joined the band wagon, and like a new convert have a lot to share! 
*I mean meaningful conversation, really
^see def. meaningful conversation 
^^No, no false alarm: I am not going to sound like the Lady Macbeth! (tho, his Vitruvian Man is supposed to be a self portrait.. I am just saying.) 

No comments: