Wednesday 21 April 2010

more on political debates

The boy/my man/the hero/husband, call him what you may (that which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet) is here, and we do have our little domestic adventures inside (mostly involving cleaning and keeping our plants alive) and outside (eg., a trip to the art gallery and an attempted trip to a play) of our cute apartment. Of our apartment, there is much to report - the sun rises, and it sometimes seems to rise just for us in the apartment and the birds find a vantage point on the tree opposite our window that opens to the east, and they too seem to sing just for us! Early in the morning, i am ashamed to admit, both the sun and the birds give up when we still refuse to stir from slumber and wake only when it is too late, and the risk is not of missing nature but of losing paid work!


While a part me is tempted to let you go away with an impression that I am living in domestic bliss and peaceful harmony, my other half must ask you to halt, dear reader, and bring back the memory of my blog posts so far - I always find something to worry about, and drive myself insane; now I have found a partner in crime!! My causes for worry and that of my partner are insanely boring and well predictable - so I'll let them pass - and instead take you a land far more interesting:
an interview with dear Mr. Rajmohan Gandhi, if life was nicer I would have had easier access to his books and the time to read all his books, especially the one on Vallabh Bhai Patel!



PS: you heard about the health plan? :(

2 comments:

VB said...

"Partner in Crime" eh!

Knot to Worry!

neha said...

too late! too late!! ;)