Friday 12 June 2015

Dear Diary

it's been that kind of a day, and I've just realised that my brain did nothing more than the most elementary thinking today - it refused to absorb any difficult concepts and only wanted to look at pretty pictures or stuff that did not need a lot of reflection and it produced not one single good idea today. Basically, it behaved like a sick child. That is because I have not eaten well today, or yesterday and only intermittently in the days before that. No good food has made my brain weak.
 
You would wonder why, and i'll feel sorry to tell you that it is simply bad habits. I should add, since I have already decided to confess, that I am not very disciplined in my eating and sleeping - horrid habits - my room is also a bit of a mess, but eating and sleeping are the worst! So, instead of eating and sleeping properly, I waste my days feeling like an idiot. and of course since how we spend our days is how we spend our lives (said Annie Dillard), I waste my life.
 
nope - nothing more to add... nothing at all.
n
 
   

No comments: